Welcome to Doctor Darryl’s Virtual Practice
If you want to see Doctor Darryl but you unable to come into his office due to location or other reasons you can rest assured that he can see you Virtually via our custom and secure Tele Health portal.
In these modern times we can serve you where you live, work, play or travel. Our secure video conferencing provides seamless virtual sessions. Our online dispensary will deliver professional grade supplements directly to your door. For lab testing involving hair and saliva, we will be ship to you a sample collection kit with a prepaid return label. If any blood tests are needed, they can be ordered from our office and administered at a testing facility near you!
Common Conditions That Naturopathy Can Support Virtually
- Immune Support
- Autoimmune Support
- Emotional Support
- Allergy Conditions
- Plant Based Lifestyles
- Blood Sugar Issues
- Skin Issues
- Hormonal Support for men and women
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heart and Blood Health
- Weight Loss
- Children and Adults On The Spectrum
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Children’s Health
- Many Other Health Conditions
Is Naturopathy Right For You?
The goal of Naturopathy is to achieve what we call “Homeostasis”. Bringing the body’s system back into balance so that the body will thrive. Utilizing Nutrition, herbs, supplements, homeopathy, mineral and lab testing, flower essence and other modalities our goal is to help you trigger your body’s ability to heal itself. With our virtual tele-health system you can now do this from the comfort of your own home!
Here’s How It Works
Using our secure online portal you can see Doctor Darryl’s current availability and reserve your own appointment based off your needs and schedule.
Fill out your intake form online using our secure client portal. Use your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. You may also access the portal using our android or apple app. Once your appointment has been scheduled you will receive an email confirmation with a link to fill out your intake form online. Please do it as soon as possible so that it can be fully reviewed prior to your session.
At the time of your appointment click the link in your email or log into the client portal and start your video chat session with Doctor Darryl. Sit back, relax and speak with the doctor from the comfort of your home, office or location of your choice.
Shortly after your appointment concludes you may receive lifestyle recommendations, supplement orders and instructions from our online dispensary or other instructions. Please review them carefully.
Track new documents via our client portal . Send and receive messages with Doctor Darryl to keep him updated on your progress between sessions!
Schedule your appointment by clicking “Schedule” above!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- A Naturopathic Doctor is one who focuses on wellness for the entire body. Using a host of modalities and tools our goal is to help the body heal itself with little interference from sources that are unnatural. We do not “treat symptoms” but instead we understand that the body is an entire unit and any body system that is not in balance has an effect on the whole.
Do you take insurance?
- Unfortunately there are no insurance codes for much of what a Naturopathic Doctor would do so we are unable to accept insurance. The positive side of this is that we are unbound by insurance time limits and restrictions and can take the time needed to focus on our clients needs.
Can I use my FSA or HSA?
- We are registered as a Health Practitioner with our billing provider and are happy to accept your Flex Spending Account or Health Savings Account for payment. We do however encourage you to check with your FSA/HSA provider to ensure that all services and supplements are covered.
Will lab work be required?
- If during your consultation it is determined that blood, hair or saliva tests are needed we will order that for you. Some tests can be mailed to your home while others will require you to go to a lab in your local area. If you already have lab work we welcome you to send it to us or upload it via the online portal so that Doctor Darryl can review it.
How can I order supplements?
- We stock some supplements in our office while others are available via our online dispensary. In either case they will be shipped to your door.
Can I order my own supplements from Ebay or Amazon?
- All of the supplements recommended by our office our Professional Grade and are only distributed by Service Providers. While you may find some of these on various websites they are often expired or of a different potency entirely. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of any supplements that are purchased via 3rd party websites.
Will I need to have a computer for Virtual Appointments?
- Our appointments use our secure online portal. You may use a computer, laptop or our mobile app to access your account in the portal. You should have a good internet connection and privacy so that you can speak freely during your sessions.
What happens during the free consultation?
- The free consultation is for potential clients who are unsure as to whether or not this is a “good fit” for them. This allows you to have a conversation with Doctor Darryl about your specific goals and health challenges. During this discussion Doctor Darryl can determine if he thinks he can help you and you can decide if you would like to move forward with the New Client Intake Procedure.